Our School Day
School starts at 8.45am every day and ends at 3.15pm. Each day is 6.5 hours (32.5 hours a week)
Start and end of the day routines
• The side pedestrian gate opens at 8.35am.
• Stop and Drop is in operation from 8.35am. Both gates can be used from this point.
• Both gates will close at 8.45am and this is the start of school. Morning registration takes place at this time. Children should be in class and ready to learn. Arrival after this time will require entrance through the school office and could result in a late mark.
• The school day ends at 3.15pm.
• The gates open at 3.15pm.
• The gates close at 3.25pm.
Assembly – 9.00am
Session 1 – 9.15am
Playtime – 10.15am
Session 2 – 10.30am
Lunchtime – 12.00pm
Session 3 – 1.00pm